|The Black Volume of the Dead|
|Release Date||ca. 2021|
- Magnus and Alec are the main characters, with POVs from both.
- This installment is currently (tentatively) set to take place after The Dark Artifices and before The Wicked Powers.
- The installment may tackle how Alec found Rafael Lightwood-Bane and why and how Alec and Magnus adopted him.
- The Black Volume was initially set to be the second book in the series before Cassandra Clare decided to switch the order of the installment titles.
- ↑ https://tmisource.com/2017/09/07/cassandra-clare-updates-her-fans-on-her-book-schedule/
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 http://cassandraclare.tumblr.com/post/165297971484/qa-various-malcolm-ash-gwynburn
- ↑ https://tmisource.com/2016/11/03/exclusive-cassandra-clare-reveals-titles-of-magnus-bane-series-and-more/
- ↑ http://cassandraclare.tumblr.com/post/160240628174/tec-questions
- ↑ http://cassandraclare.tumblr.com/post/175343764214/do-all-the-eldest-curses-books-take-place-in-the
- ↑ http://cassandraclare.tumblr.com/post/160592869949/hi-cassie-in-the-elder-curses-will-we-see-how
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.