- This space is to be used only for discussion relating to the content, format, design, etc., and changes that can be made to the article. For general wiki discussion about the topic in question, please visit the Forums. Read more about them here.
- Always add a headline or title to your new message. Don't forget to leave your signature at the end of your text by adding four tildes (~~~~).
- If no response is given after a week, bring it to an active admin's message wall.
In her biography it says: "...For unknown reasons, Magdalena joined the Iron Sisters and eventually also joined the Circle...". How could that happen? It says in CoHF: "In six hundred years we have not abandoned our Citadel, said one of the Sisters...,". I thought once you go in and took the vows you cannot have contact with men, apart from the Silent brothers of course. Also just like with the S. Brothers there is a tangible change in them that comes with entering either group that is not only physical, their loyalty seems to be more focused in the Heavens/Angel. So, how could she have forged weapons with demonic alliance for Valentine inside the Citadel?.
It also says that Adamas is "...manipulated, shaped and carved, by Iron Sisters, who use...forges in the Adamant Citadel that take fire from the heart of a volcano...", so how did Magdalena make the Cup for Sebastian in her apartment? did she have another volcano nearby for personal use or something?
Although I do realize that they have to go to the Silent city for the ceremony when they "bless" shadowhunter babys/children, and they also do the cutting of marriage runes. I am still confused as to how all that business with Magdalena and Valentine came to happen.Ollielover (talk) 06:33, July 17, 2019 (UTC)
- This is a late response, I know, but I just couldn't leave this without giving my two cents. Also for future reference or whomever this may be useful to in the future.
- Regarding your first and last paragraphs: I have to say, I feel like some of the statements here are mostly presumptive. 1) We don't really know what vows the Sisters take. 2) Loyalty can be fleeting; it is subjective and something that cannot be forced, so if ones' loyalties change, that's on them. Also, if you haven't read QoAaD, you'll see that the Sisters decided to stand against the Clave led by the Cohort at one point in the story. They still have their own free will. And 3) I don't think it's ever been said that the Sisters can never leave the Citadel, also again as shown in a couple of other stories.
- About the second paragraph: I really don't think this should be taken literally or exclusively. Sure, at the Citadel, the Sisters take advantage of the geography and use the volcano's heat for their forge. It is not impossible that the adamas might also be worked on any other forge.
- ~ redwall64 04:35, December 10, 2019 (UTC)