The subject of this article is a real-life person, place, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Shadowhunters' Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Idris really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
Los Angeles is the second most populous city in the US, and the most populous in the state of California. It is located in Southern California and is the county seat of Los Angeles County.
- Tessa Gray and Jem Carstairs used to reside in a house on the high hills by the sea near the Institute.
- Malcolm Fade lived in a house in Malibu.
- Malcolm Fade was the High Warlock of Los Angeles.
- The Midnight Theater, the place where the Followers of the Guardian used to hold the Lottery.
- Malcolm's convergence, a ley line convergence site that Malcolm Fade used as headquarters.
- Anselm Nightshade's Italian restaurant on Cross Creek Road.
- The Los Angeles Shadow Market, owned by the warlock Barnabas Hale.
- Canter's Deli, a 24-hour diner located on Fairfax Avenue.
- Hidden Treasures Vintage, a vintage store located in Topanga Canyon.
- Poseidon's Trident, a seafood shack in Malibu.
- Sepulchre Bar, a bar in West Hollywood.
- It is the main setting of The Dark Artifices.