The subject of this article is a real-life person, place, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Shadowhunters' Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Idris really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
London is the capital city of England and of the United Kingdom, standing on the River Thames.
- Lightwoods in the 1870s owned two manors in London: one in Pimlico and another in Chiswick, the latter eventually becoming Blackthorn Hall.
- The vampire de Quincey lived in a townhouse in Carleton Square.
- Woolsey Scott lived in a house on No. 16 Cheyne Walk in Chelsea.
- Camille Belcourt used to live in a house in London with Magnus Bane and her subjugate Archer.
- Ragnor Fell once served as the High Warlock of London.
- Westminster Abbey has an entrance to the Council Hall through the Pyx Chamber.
- Jem Carstairs and Tessa Gray often met at the Blackfriars Bridge; the couple also wed there, with Magnus Bane placing a spell over the bridge to prevent mundanes from entering for a short while.
- The Devil Tavern, a Downworld haunt.
- Certain Downworlders and Shadowhunters used to mingle with mundanes, particularly writers, poets, and artists, in a house in Soho.
- An ifrit den in Whitechapel.
- White's club on St. James's Street.
- Sallows' shop on Gill Street.
- London Shadow Market, owned by Hypatia Vex, glamoured at the southern end of London Bridge.
- It is the main setting of The Infernal Devices and will be one of the many settings of The Last Hours.