|A History of Notable Shadowhunters & Denizens of the Downworld|
|Release Date|| February 18, 2016|
November 3, 2016
A History of Notable Shadowhunters & Denizens of the Downworld: Told In the Language of Flowers is a book collecting artwork by Cassandra Jean.
First made available on TopatoCo, an online store that also distributes the series tarot cards, its publication rights were later purchased by Simon & Schuster UK. It was released by S&S as An Illustrated History of Notable Shadowhunters and Denizens of Downworld.
Inspired by the Victorian language of flowers, this hardbound volume features characters from The Shadowhunter Chronicles by Cassandra Clare specifically: The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, The Dark Artifices, Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy, and The Last Hours, each with a beautifully illustrated portrait and a section of never before known details and notes about the characters.
A very special anthology that's a must for all fans of the Shadowhunter novels!
Featuring characters from Cassandra Clare's international best-selling novels from the Shadowhunters world including The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices and The Dark Artifices, this anthology showcases beautifully illustrated portraits from Cassandra Jean–creator of The Shadowhunter Tarot–alongside never-before-known details from Cassandra Clare about all your favorite characters.
- The TopatoCo version of the book was designed by Evan Dahm.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Purchase page on TopatoCo
- ↑ New Cassandra Clare series to S&S | The Bookseller
- ↑ A comment from Cassandra Clare under this photo on Instagram: "Yes, we do plan to [make a second flower book]! And also a pack of the new cards for anyone who has the old book but also wants to get the new cards without buying a second book."
- ↑ "I can also reveal that Cassandra Clare is working on a new and updated version of the ‘flower book’ aka An Illustrated History of Notable Shadowhunter and Denizens of Downworld!" TMI Source
- ↑ Purchase page on Simon & Schuster UK